Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

My 2nd book, Ghosts and Skeletons is now online.

I'm happy with this, my second work, and hope you like it too.  It is the second book in the "A Time Before Facebook" series, and there are a few more books to come.  If you are already following Jimmy James Jr. on facebook or have 'liked' me, there is a discount available on the site to save 25% off the regular retail price.  This discount is only available until October 25th, so download soon.

Also, make sure to download your free copy of the 1st book, "A Time Before Facebook".  It will be changed from FREE, to the regular $3.99 price next week, so get your copy ASAP.

This second book has a couple of stories that I had actually started quite a few years ago, but with the demands of career, family and playing music, I wasn't able to finish them until now.  "Alfie" and "The Meterman" are a couple of my favorites.  But I must say, the Ghost and Skeleton Trails on the Southside hill have fond memories for me also.

Enjoy reading my books, and thank you for your support.  I am an almost starving retiree.  Just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment