Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Here I go complaining about Governments again...

I just read that France has upheld it's law banning face covering Muslim veils in public.  Finally, a Government that upholds the laws of THEIR land before the religious beliefs of it's immigrants.  If every country in the world did this, it would send a clear message - 'If your religious beliefs conflict with your new country - go home'.

If an immigrant from one of the Radical Muslim factions that believes all white infidels should be killed whenever possible moves to your country, do you change the laws to accommodate their beliefs?  I think not.  If my face needs to be uncovered at a public airport, why should not theirs?  If I am not able to carry a knife in public view, why should they?  Any country that bends to the wishes of a few over the majority, is a country that many would be embarrassed to call home.

I was always taught that when I travel I must follow the laws of the country I happened to be traveling in.  It's about time that the world's spineless politicians actually protected their birth citizens instead of buckling to religious pressures of immigrants.  Don't let these new residents/citizens dictate change in a countries cultural laws that apply to all, just for their own beliefs.

I live in Mexico for a greater part of the year and am doing my best to learn their language and culture, as well as to understand and follow their laws.  I don't for one minute expect them to change their laws to accommodate my beliefs.  Actually, I don't understand how anyone in their right mind would.

Hey, and when these trouble-makers go back to the countries of their religious beliefs, please take our corrupt useless politicians with them!  Oops, that wouldn't leave us with many responsible leaders, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment