Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Personal Movie Review - 'Non-Stop'..

I love movies and watched this last night because I like Liam Neeson's acting as well as Julianne Moore's.  The movie was well acted, and even though it contained some of those lines and actions throughout to make the lead actor look a little like a fool, it had a lot of suspense and action.  I wish the writers had made the script just a little more believable - maybe script writers should allow events to direct the actions, rather than the characters and their obvious stupid choices.  Liam appears to be an intelligent person, and it was almost embarrassing watching him act like a dumb drunk making one bad decision after another.  Oh, and I did like the trick of Liam smoking in the airplane washroom.  Wonder how many people will try it themselves and get busted?

Anyway to you script writers, please don't treat your audience like a bunch of morons.  We actually know that we shouldn't go into a dark house with an open front door, knowing full well that we locked it before we left, and no one else has a key.  And the first thing we will do is turn ON the lights if we happen to be stupid enough to enter.  I think I'll actually be one of those people that will wait outside and call the police from my cell phone before entering the house myself.  I love good movies and hate to come away feeling insulted.  Oh well, that's my rant for the day.

I give it a 3 1/2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment